Bird story

Birds - I love


These are some snaps taken in two sanctuaries I love to visit. 'Keoladeo' commonly known as 'Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary' and 'Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary'. These pictures are taken in Bharatpur.

Each time after the shutter is clicked, it gives an immense joy to see a good photograph. Although I am yet to get my dream lens for bird photography, but these are some snaps taken by me in last few trips.


Pond Heron - Close up


Cautious Grey Heron


Almost hidden Nightjar


Sleeping beauties - Spotted Owls


A Hoopoe from Distance


Hidden Owl - as always


A pair of Siberian ducks


A dancing Robin

 Curious Parakeets



Serious White kite


Walking in the forest gives such a wonderful feeling.. come back each time to go back again !!

Bird story continues ..

Happy bird watching !


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A forgotten tale of Deeg

Missing you two!

Media, democracy and .. Nirbhaya!